Characterization of cells:
- γ-ray irradiated.
- Can be directly used as feeder cells to maintain mouse or human ESCs in the undifferentiated state.
Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
Delivery and storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
- If there is dry ice left in the package, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, components are stable up to the expiration date.
- Do not expose to elevated temperature.
Cyagen warrants its cells only if suggested media are used and the recommended protocols are followed. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.