- Highly effective in inducing mesenchymal stem cells into osteoblasts.
- Can be used for mesenchymal stem cells from various tissues/organisms.
- Packaged as a kit with Alizarin Red S included.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
| Mesenchymal Stem Cell
Osteogenic Differentiation Basal
| Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Qualified
Fetal Bovine Serum
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Osteogenic Differentiation Basal Medium is stable at 2-8oC for up to one year; other components are stable at -20oC for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8oC.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Tested for performance on mesenchymal stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.