- Allow one-step freezing of cells at -80oC, thus eliminating the need for programmed temperature methods or controlled-rate freezing.
- Cell viability over 90% for most mammalian cells after freeze-thaw.
- Maintain stem cell pluripotency, normal karyotype, and proliferation capability after freeze-thaw.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
- Store at 2-8oC; stable at 2-8oC for up to 3 year.
- Product should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- For optimal performance, avoid repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing.
Standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.